Welcome to Good Business in Bad Times
Thanks for your interest in our free e-book, Good Business in Bad Times.
In this e-book, you'll discover short, powerful strategies and tactics for bringing out the best in your business in these very difficult times. Good Business in Bad Times features 10-minute interviews with 10 experts who cover a range of topics from stepping up customer relationships, communicating authentically, to creating the type of work environment where employees love to come to work and are willing to give their absolute best while they are there.
For example, you will discover:
- How to build courageous organizations that astonish customers from Steve Chandler, internationally recognized CEO coach and business consultant.
- What great leaders do to turn crisis situations into defining moments for the future of their organizations from Daniel Diemeier, author of Reputation Rules and co-creator of the CEO Prospectus program at the Kellogg School of Management.
- How leaders can use body language to promote collaboration and reinforce the messages they want to convey from Carol Kinsey Goman, author of The Silent Language of Leaders.
- Easy to apply strategies to shift the mindset and culture of an organization to bring out the best of its people from Cathy Greenberg, co-author of The Future of Leadership with Warren Bennis and Global Leadership: The Next Generation with Marshall Goldsmith.
- The key ingredient that will give any organization an advantage and the perseverance they need to move through economic uncertainties from Amy Lyman, co-founder of the Great Places to Work Institute that selects annually the 100 Best Companies to Work For.
- How to tap into employee's discretionary effort to create a competitive edge by Paul Marciano, author of Carrots and Sticks Don't Work, which was named one of the 10 best management books for small business owners in 2011.
- Five action steps organizations can take to bring about breakthrough performance from Ed Oakley, co-author of the best selling book: Enlightened Leadership and CEO of Enlightened Leadership Solutions
To protect your privacy and prevent spam, you'll immediately be sent an email to confirm your registration. There's a link in that email that you must click in order to receive your free copy of this ebook. Once you click that link, you'll be taken directly to the download page.
Our privacy pledge: We hate spam as much as you do. We never sell, trade, rent, share, or otherwise divulge any information you've provided to anyone else. Not at any time, not for any reason.